- Club Founded: 1967, reformed 2007
- Stadium: Easy As HGV Stadium
- Address: Farnborough Football Club, Cherrywood Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 8UD
- Enquiries: email@example.com
- Telephone No: 01252 375 777
- Team Nickname: Boro or The Yellows
- Year Ground Opened: 1976 (formerly at Queens Road Recreation Ground 1968-1976)
- Home Colours: Yellow and Blue
- Away Colours: White
- Capacity: 7,000
The record attendance at the ground was 4,267 for a Conference South Play-Off final match between Boro and Ebbsfleet United on 15th May 2011.
- Pitch size: 115 x 77 yards
- Lost Property: Please see here
Over the last few years the Easy As HGV Stadium has undergone – and is undergoing – a major transformation.
The tired old stands have either gone or been completely refurbished.
A brand-new stand at the Prospect Road End (PRE – top of the picture above) has been constructed and has increase the capacity by over 1300.
On the Main Stand side (right) there is a small open terrace near the turnstiles and the club shop, this leads to the front of the main stand, which has seating for 648 people. The opposite side of the Main Stand is another small terrace called the Chairman’s Mound (498) traditional home of the PRE faithful.
The Moor Road End (MRE) terrace (which is used by the away supporters during segregated matches) is covered with a capacity of 1,980. The East Stand is completely cover with 1064 seats and a family enclosure.
The club car park has also been relayed during the last few years.
In 2016, the Easy As HGV Stadium was awarded a Category B Grading.
Person of Significant Control (PSC): Rob Prince
Farnborough Football Club is the trading name of Boro FC Limited. Incorporated in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 08644606.