Farnborough supporters with a 2019-2020 Season Ticket can now claim a refund for our four unfulfilled home fixtures.
On 9 April, The FA Council ratified the decision to conclude the 2019-20 season across Steps 3-7 of the National League System.
When the Season stopped, Farnborough had 11 League games (4 home, 7 away) left of the Season still to play.
The Club would like to offer supporters who have a 2019-2020 Season Ticket the opportunity to claim a refund for the following unplayed home fixtures:
- Farnborough vs Chesham United
- Farnborough vs Metropolitan Police
- Farnborough vs Hartley Wintney
- Farnborough vs Weston-super-Mare.
To apply for a refund, please email email@example.com, stating the following information:
- Contact number(s):
- Your bank details:
- Season Ticket type: Under 16 / 16-21 year old / Concession / Adult / Platinum Lounge
- Amount paid:
Supporters have until Saturday 1 August to submit applications.
The Club would like to thank all supporters for their patience during these unprecedented times.