The NHS Test and Trace app has launched today (Thursday). Visitors to Farnborough Football Club events must check-in using the app, which also allows users to check local alert levels, check symptons, book a test and more.
When attending events at Farnborough Football Club, simply use your mobile device to scan the QR code which will be displayed on Posters around the Stadium, to check-in and allow entry.
NHS Test and Trace replaces the evePASS app and paper forms, however paper forms will be available at events for those who do not use mobile devices.
NHS Test and Trace
Protect your loved ones with the official NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app for England and Wales.
It’s the fastest way of knowing when you’re at risk from Coronavirus (COVID-19). The quicker you know, the quicker you can alert your loved ones, and your community.
The more of us that use it, the better we can control Coronavirus.
Protect your loved ones. Please download the app.
The NHS COVID-19 app is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone aged 16 or over who lives in England or Wales can use the NHS COVID-19 app.
How does it work?
The NHS COVID-19 app has been built in collaboration with some of the most innovative organisations in the world.
We’ve worked with medical experts, privacy groups and at-risk communities. And we’ve shared knowledge with the teams working on similar apps in many countries.
The app runs on proven software developed by Apple and Google, designed so that nobody will know who or where you are. And you can delete your data, or the app, at any time.
It has a number of features:
- Trace: find out when you’ve been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Alert: lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
- Check-in: get alerted if you’ve visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
- Symptoms: check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
- Test: helps you order a test if you need to.
- Isolate: keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.
Click to enlarge