Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of The Football Association and The Southern League in respect of the relevant competition. The Ground Regulations incorporate the Club’s Customer Charter (if any). Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club.
“Club” means this football club.
“Match” means any association football match (or any part or aspect of such a match) taking place at the Ground.
“Material” means any audio, visual and/or audio-visual material and/or any information or data.
“Football Authority” means each of The Southern League, The Football Association and any other relevant governing body of association football.
- All spectators must comply with any instruction given by a Club Official, Ground Steward, or any Official Display Notices. Spectators are liable to be searched prior to entry.
- Spectators must not trespass on the playing area at ANY time.
- Spectators must not climb any wall, fence or floodlight pylon.
- Spectators must not use obscene or indecent language, make any offensive or insulting gestures or throw coins or any other missiles. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in an ejection from the ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more matches.
- Alcohol may only be consumed within the confines of the Clubhouse or the veranda area immediately outside. It may not be taken outside this area and Alcohol must not brought into the Ground from outside.
- Adult spectators shall be responsible for any minors they have brought into the ground.
- Cycling, skateboarding, roller skating and ALL ball games are strictly prohibited.
- Spectators shall not smoke in the any of the Stands and running or jumping in the Stands is strictly forbidden on safety grounds.
Failure to comply to these rules will result in initially a warning from a Club Steward, and further breaches will result in ejection from the Ground.
In addition, Spectators should note that anyone behaving in a racist manner will be ejected from the ground and will be reported to the appropriate authorities (which may include the police). We would ask all Spectators help us to ensure that all racism is stamped out by reporting an instances, firstly to a Club Steward, or to the Chairman or Secretary. The Club also reserves the right to request a search of any Spectator entering the Ground.
The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that does not comply to these rules. Farnborough Football Club accepts no responsibility for any vehicles parked on the premises or for any personal belongings left on the premises.
Smoking is only permitted in four corners of the Ground.
If you would like any further information or have any comments about our Ground Regulations or any other aspect of our website or service, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Farnborough Football Club strives to ensure the Ground is a safe and family-friendly pleasant environment in which to enjoy watching football. Thank you for your co-operation.