Inside Stadium guidance
- You are encouraged to book tickets online to reduce queuing on the day.
- A COVID-19 symptom self-assessment should take place before you come to the Stadium (high temperature, new continuous cough, a loss or change to sense of taste or smell).
- If you are unable to pre-book, you are asked to make contactless payments where possible.
- Please be aware that you may be asked to submit to a random temperature check on arrival.
- Please note that outdoor groups are limited to households or support bubbles, or a maximum of 6 people from any number of households.
- If you have not bought online via Eventbrite or completed evePass, you will be asked to complete check-in via the NHS COVID-19 app.
- You are encouraged to use hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon entry to the Clubhouse.
- Those with children in tow will be reminded they are responsible for supervising them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
- Floor markings and posters will remind you to remain at least one metre apart. This includes on terraces and in seated stands.
- Signs and posters will remind those using toilets of good hand washing techniques and to cough or sneeze into a tissue before binning it safely.
- Fans should avoid shouting or raising their voices in close proximity, when facing other fans.
- With immediate effect, Face Masks MUST be worn upon entering the building, until you are sitting at a table AND eating or drinking.
- In licensed premises, food and drink must be ordered from and served at a table, unless taking out.
Track and Trace
Each spectator must complete a Track and Trace form prior to entry.
The form can be completed either by checking-in through NHS Test and Trace app, filling in a paper form or via the evePass app.
Those with Eventbrite tickets do not need to complete either of the above.
NHS Test and Trace
Visitors to Farnborough Football Club events must check-in using the NHS Test and Trace app. Simply use your mobile device to scan the QR code which will be displayed on Posters around the Stadium, to check-in and allow entry. Download on the App store or Google Play.
For those who do not have a mobile device. Paper forms are available outside the Turnstiles to be filled out at events.
If possible please print, fill out and bring to the game to help speed up the Turnstile process.
Check in anywhere safely and easily with the evePASS app.
Simply scan the QR code, enter your contact information just once and check-in at any participating location by scanning their code.
The QR code will be displayed at the Turnstiles for scanning.
Supporters must inform the Turnstile operator that they have checked-in through the app.
Supporters who have bought tickets online do not need to fill out a form as information is collated through Eventbrite.
Simply show your ticket printout or e-ticket to the Turnstile operator.
Still need help?
The safety of all supporters at the Easy As HGV Stadium is of paramount importance to Farnborough Football Club.
Still unsure of what to do or have a further questions? Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with an answer.