As we enter 2019, the Club can confirm our current squad, arrivals, departures and injury updates.
- Liam Beach
- James Stroud – has stepped away from football for the time being but remains registered.
- John Oyenuga – returns.
- Andrew Musungu – loan from Kingstonian that has ended. Currently out for at least another week with hamstring injury but possibility of returning when fit.
- Rob Bartley – returns for second spell.
- Seth Owens – transfer from Staines Town.
- Michael Kamara
- Aaron Oakley – has been ill but due to return training this week.
- CJ Fearn
- Luke King – returns but is out at Egham Town to regain match fitness.
- Sean Francis – is currently out long term with a knee injury.
- Nathaniel Oseni – was released from his contract.
- Kurtis Cumberbatch
- Michael Fernandes – is with Ipswich Town next week after an enquiry which has been approved by the Club.
- Reggie Young – on loan from Woking long-term (subject to recall clauses).
- Matt Bevans
- Tom Leggett
- Andrew Sealey-Harris – is currently not available for selection.
- Elliot Bonds – on loan from Dagenham & Redbridge.
- Brendan Murphy-McVey – has joined Hendon after a seven-day approach.
- Rafael Lutkowski – we are looking to dual register to get game time.
- Samir Bajja – is on dual registration with Egham Town to get game time.
- Marc Charles-Smith
- Perry Coles – currently suspended.
- Connor Cullen
- Tony Halsey – joined this week from Redhill.
- Laminate Ceesay on dual registration at Egham Town for game time.
We also keep in touch with Brett Cunningham at Winchester City on long-term registration regarding his development.
The updated Squad list can be viewed here.
Keep up to date with your Club on social media: