Match Information: Gosport Borough vs Farnborough
Evo-Stik League South Premier South
Saturday 26 January 2019
Referee: Conall Bartlett (Keymer)
Assistant Referee’s: Adam Parry and Dominic Barrow (Pevensey).
Gosport Borough Football Club, Aerial Direct Stadium, Privett Park, Privett Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 3SX.
- Adult £10
- Concession (65+) £6
- DLA/PIP £6
- Under 18’s and Students (valid ID required) £6
- Under 10-16s £3
- Under 10s FREE
- Services Personal (valid ID required) FREE.
Getting to the Aerial Direct Stadium
Leave the M27 at Junction 11, and follow the signs for Gosport A32. This dual carriage way will take you towards Fareham Town Centre. Eastern Way runs for around a mile and at all times clearly signposted A32 Gosport. As you approach the end of this (at a large roundabout) keep in the left lane and follow the filter lane round to the left under the railway viaduct.
1) Now you should have Fareham Creek on your left and you will be on the A32 southbound. Keep in the left hand lane for 0.75 miles and beware the speed camera opposite the petrol station!!! Just after the petrol station, the dual carriage way ends in a fork with the left hand lane keeping you on the A32 towards Gosport. If you take the right fork and go up over a flyover, you are heading the wrong way and will need to go back on yourself and return to the previous roundabout to re-join the A32.
2) Continue following the A32 for three miles until you approach the next roundabout which is a tricky double roundabout. You will need to approach the first of these in the right hand lane. Go straight across the first roundabout.
3) Keep in the right hand lane as you approach the second after 100 yards. At the second roundabout, take the THIRD exit signposted “HMS Sultan, Stokes Bay, Alverstoke & Privett Park”.
4) Follow “Military Road” for 1.3 miles passing through HMS Sultan Naval Base before reaching another roundabout at the end. You will see the Cocked Hat pub on your left and a car dealership ahead of you. This is the “Cocked Hat” Roundabout.
5) TURN LEFT immediately taking the first exit onto Privett Road. After approximately 400 yards, take the FOURTH left into the PRIVETT PARK Stadium and it is clearly signposted “Gosport Borough Football Club.”
FaST Minibus to Gosport Borough
FaST are running a Minibus to Gosport Borough on Saturday, which leaves at 12:30pm.
Keep up to date with your Club on social media: