Farnborough Football Club unveils its early bird Season Ticket prices for the 2017-2018 Season.
– ARTICLE UPDATED ON 12/05/2017 @ 08:00 WITH ’16-21 PRICES AND A NEW UPDATED APPLICATION FORM’ –
Early bird Season Ticket prices
Farnborough will host 23 League games next Season – more than the last campaign – and supporters can get approximately 30% discount with our early bird offer.
The best prices for 2017-2018 Season Tickets expire on Saturday 1 July 2017 but please note that there is limited availability.
- Adult £189
- Concession (over 60 or disabled) £159
- 16-21 year old £99
- Under 16 FREE
- Platinum Lounge £279.
Early bird Season Ticket application forms will also be available from the Cherrywood Bar, which is where they can be handed in to.
Payment can be made either by cash, cheque or bank transfer made payable to ‘Boro FC Ltd’.
Supporters can also make payment through PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Number: 90087247
Sort code: 09-01-28
Farnborough Football Club
If you are paying by bank transfer, please use your name as Reference.
- Season Tickets are valid for all League matches at The Rushmoor Community Stadium and do not include entry to Friendlies or Cup games.
- All Season Ticket and Complimentary ticket holders must enter the Stadium via Turnstiles on a Match Day.
Home Admission prices
Farnborough Football Club also announces its Home Admission prices for the 2017-2018 Season.
- Adult £12
- Concession (over 60 or disabled) £10
- 16-21 year old £6
- Under 16 FREE
- Army members FREE.
Stadium Address: Farnborough Football Club, Cherrywood Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 8UD.
Keep up to date with your club on Social Media: