For the 2016/17 Season, the Club will launch a ‘Supporters Player Fund’ to boost the budget.
Many Clubs run similar schemes and it brings the players and supporters even closer.
With such a strong finish to last season and the core of that squad committing to the new season, hopes are high for a successful campaign.
We’ve all learnt over the last few months that performances on the pitch are a catalyst for growth – so this season we will focus on the pitch.
The off pitch support FaST have provided in previous years has been fantastic, but this season the Club have asked FaST to lead this proposal and this will be voted on at their next meeting.
We also hope that all supporters will feel willing to support the scheme and contribute whether through FaST or directly.
Further information on the ‘Supporters Player Fund’:
• A solitary player will be named as the “Supporters Funded Player”. This new player has been nominated and subject to paperwork will be announced shortly.
• Funds donated either through FaST or paid by standing order will be solely used to fund the named player and will not be used for any other purpose.
• Standing Orders can be set up monthly from as little as £10 per month.
• If an excess is funded a second player will be nominated and announced.
• At the end of the season the player will sign his home shirt which will be framed in the main Bar under the “Supporters Funded Player” banner.
• Should the player leave the Club a replacement player will be nominated.
We are all very excited for the new Season and hope many of you will get behind this new scheme.
Further details will be announced in due course with the proposed player.
Keep up to date with your club on Social Media: