Come on down to Paddy Power Park at 3pm this afternoon to cheer Farnborough FC a step closer to a dream trip to Wembley Stadium in the FA Trophy. Please bring your friends and family!
#YourTownYourTeam needs your support this afternoon (kick off 3pm) as Spencer Day’s Farnborough side take on North Ferriby United in an FA Trophy 3rd Round Proper at Paddy Power Park.
With not just £7,000 prize money on offer, today’s winners will be just two wins away from a dream trip to Wembley Stadium in the FA Trophy final.
So please come down to Farnborough FC this afternoon and show your support for your local team!
Farnborough players celebrate making it into the last 16 of the FA Trophy
Kick off at Paddy Power Park is at 3pm and admission prices for both home and away supporters are:
- Adults £12
- Concessions (Over 60 or disabled) £8
- Under 16s £1.
Please note that Season Tickets and NUS cards are not valid for Cup fixtures.
- Official Match Day Programme (Boro View) £2
- Car Park £2
Competition: FA Trophy Third Round Proper Fixture
Venue: Farnborough FC, Paddy Power Park, Cherrywood Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 8UD.
- Farneys Cafe is open from 9am and the Cherrywood Bar will be open from noon showing live football.
- Today’s fixture will see our first official performance by the Farnborough Falcons Cheerleaders at half time – read more here.
- If you can’t make it to the game today, follow the game via Live Commentary on BBC Surrey here.
- New to Paddy Power Park? Find out more ahead of your visit to Cherrywood Road by reading here.
- Join the official Facebook event here and follow us on Twitter @FarnboroughFC for Tweets live from Paddy Power Park.
PLEASE BRING ALONG YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Enjoy the game!
Click Poster to enlarge
Download the PDF Match Poster here.
After the game, the Late Night Blues Roots & Culture Session Part 1 will take place in the Cherrywood Bar from 8pm. Admission is £5 and you can join the Facebook event page here.
Keep up to date with your club on Social Media: