Thank YOU for making Non League Day 2014 a great success – watch a short montage from the day above!
The Club would like to say a massive thank you to following people for making Non League Day 2014 at Farnborough Football Club yesterday a great success:
- Garry Ward for his hard behind the scenes work acting as Club Secretary & organising Matt Ball’s POTM trophy;
- Kevin Dyer for organising a bouncy castle, ice creams, cakes & sweets, looking after supporters during the day and accepting his ice bucket challenge nomination which took place on the pitch at half time;
- James Willcocks for relentlessly advertising the fixture, organising face painting, raffle as well as looking after sponsors;
- Simon Gardener & John O’Hara for managing the Platinum Lounge by making sure everything ran smoothly, looking after guests and working hard all-round the Club;
- Mark McGowan for organising ball boys, matchday mascots, a guard of honour and kids half time football;
- Lee Carpenter of FCVideo for filming events taking place around the ground as well as the match;
- Don Blandford for travelling a long distance to take fantastic photos from the day;
- Clair Dillon and Trevor Down for making food for Platinum Lounge guests;
- Mary Everley for managing the car park;
- Sarah Hoyle & Wendy Lewis for managing the turnstiles;
- Sue Reason for managing the Club Shop;
- Farney Rubble the mascot for making an appearance;
- Hawks FM‘s Lee Roberts for providing live match commentary;
- All stewards as well as match day volunteers for all their efforts;
- All media personnel for advertising the fixture & their match coverage,
…and most importantly all the supporters from both sides for turning out in their numbers and making Non League Day 2014 a great success!
If you have any photos from the day or comments to share then you can Tweet us at @FarnboroughFC on Twitter and we will re-tweet them!
Many thanks to all and apologies if we missed anybody out. We would love to see many of you back at Paddy Power Park very soon!
Keep up to date with your club on Social Media: