A pitch inspection has been booked for 10am tomorrow. At present the pitch already has considerable surface water sitting. The forecast is exceptionally poor at present and if true it is highly unlikely the game will survive the inspection.

Should the game be postponed the players will train at lunchtime at Moor Road and be in the bar for a rematch of the Players V Supporters battle that was so successful last season when snow forced a postponement. Everyone will be most welcome to get involved so please spread the word and battle will commence at the traditional 3pm KO!

The Club can also confirm that the embargo was lifted this afternoon with the Conference as well as full clearance of our position with HMRC. At least three new loans and registrations are under discussion at present and should be available for tomorrows game should it take place.

Finally should the game fall to the weather the season ticket prices will enable a further match contribution for the same price making it an even better discount as you will receive 12 games rather than 11! Tickets will be available at the bar from tomorrow.

Keep up to date with your club on Social Media:

Twitter Bromley FC Twitter   Facebook Bromley FC Facebook  Youtube Bromley FC Youtube