Despite the best efforts of the club to satisfy the Terms of Membership criteria by 5pm today to allow this weekends match against Eastbourne Borough to go ahead, the Football Conference have confirmed that the match has been postponed.

Following the meeting last Wednesday the “newco” Boro FC were given a 14 day deadline to comply with all terms of membership, with agreement that if these terms could be met ahead of this deadline that the clubs season could commence.

The club can confirm that it has submitted the relevant documentation to the Football Conference for their approval.

The club are looking to arrange a friendly for this Saturday and details will be posted once confirmed.